Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Pics!

Happy Tuesday, everyone. I hope that you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend. I love long weekends, but the first day back is always rough. At least it will still be a short week.

This whole BP oil leak has truly become a debacle. It really frustrates me and...well, flat out pisses me off that this thing has been allowed to progress to the point it has. And now it is being reported that they won't be able to stop the oil until August? Are you kidding me? Further, the leak has now impacted the Mushroom Kingdom.



It is difficult to make light of the situation, but really...sometimes you just have to laugh at some part of something in order to not get angry, upset, or apathetic. Here are some other pictures that will hopefully make you laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy a Gander?

Followers