Friday, June 25, 2010

Solid Potato Salad!

I cannot believe that it is summer already. This year has been sprinting towards 2011 at neckbreak speed, while I idly spend my time situated in a lovely office. Nonetheless, summer is in fact here along with beaches, babes, and delicious food to eat on a hot day. Hmm...maybe some solid potato salad, anyone?

The Ross Sisters were a group of sisters that came into fame during the 1940's. Hailing from West Texas, they were a trio of female sibling singing dancers consisting of Aggie Ross, Elmira Ross, and Maggie Ross. They performed as a 3-part harmony trio wherein they also danced and...did other things (I don't want to ruin the surprise). They have performed on Broadway, The Ed Sullivan Show, and two of them have lived long lives.

That's really all I could find about them, but I wasn't all that interested in putting forth too much effort to be honest. Sit back, enjoy the video. All I can say is, they would be incredibly famous (in one way or another) had they been born a few centuries later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy a Gander?

Followers