Friday, July 30, 2010

Weeeee Want to Thank Youuuuu!

Happy Friday, everyone! I am super stoked for this weekend, despite having to wake up super early tomorrow morning. Why, you ask? Well, good thing I wanted to fill you in.

I'm hitting up Redskins training camp tomorrow. I really couldn't be more excited to see the new regime in action, along with the new players that will (hopefully and certainly) lead us to some respectability and wins this coming (and future) season(s). To commemorate this, I have included one of the most iconic music videos I know. I'll admit that I'm a huge homer for my home teams, especially the 'Skins. However, I don't see how anyone could not have a good time with these 80's raps that teams used to do back in the day. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Go 'Skins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy a Gander?

Followers