Friday, July 23, 2010

Music: i wish i could fly

Happy Friday, everyone! All two or three of you that read this!

You can credit this find to LeBron James. I was searching for that ridiculous WWF-style wrestling entrance that they had at the Heat arena for the Miami Thrice or whatthefuckever they are calling them these days and I was typing in "M-I-A-M-I-H..." when "Miami Horror" came up in the autoque. My interest was piqued. I checked out their music and I like them. They sound like a more disco-y The Killers to me and that is a good thing. This video rocks and if you like them, look for another one they have called Sometimes. In that Blue Lagoon-ish video, there are a young guy and a girl running around an island and he may or may not want to rape her. Check it out!

In any case, here is Moon Theory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy a Gander?

Followers