Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If You Struggle Naming Your Children, You Probably Have Too Many

Oh man...Antonio Cromartie coming through with the funny on Hard Knocks. Here he is attempting to name his eight children.

It's not the best quality, but that doesn't take away from how simply amazing this clip is.



Cromartie has fathered eight children with six women living in five states, and has been named in at least five paternity suits in the past two years. Classy.

The guy must have sperm that swims better than Phelps. Either way, 'Cro had one helluva 2007.

"I got Alonzo, who is 5, I have...uh, Karish, who is 3. I have Mi...Mike Jr., which is 3, I have a, my daugther - who just turned 3 as of...yesterday. Umm, I have another son named Tyler, that...he turns 3 in December. I got another, uhhh, daughter, who was born October 16 named London...uh, another daughter that was born, Nailioni, who was, uh...2 years old...and, uh...I have my newborn with my wife. Her name is Jersey."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy a Gander?

Followers