Friday, October 15, 2010

Person L - The Pleasure is All Mine

Every morning, it becomes more noticeable that the Fall is slowly creeping towards the present. And, I consider it a present. I cannot wait until the leaves become a wonderful pallet covered in firey oranges, reds, and yellows. It also reminds me that one of my favorite holidays is right around the corner: Halloween.

I went back to Homecoming at my college this past weekend and it was fantastic. I went to school right outside of Pittsburgh and the Fall is always an awesome time up there. The Starting Line was one of my favorite bands back during that time and the lead singer, Kenny Vasoli, is part of a relatively new band called Person L. See how I connected all of my musings with Friday Music? Impressive, I know.

Here is a Person L song ("The Pleasure is All Mine") that I think mixes poppy funk and some rock really well together. Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy a Gander?

Followers