Friday, September 3, 2010

Catch Me If You Can

Happy upcoming long weekend, everyone. I'm really looking forward to having extra time to plan out something spontaneous. There will be alcohol involved and hopefully some sand and waves. I think I'm also going to try and squeeze in some tubing, but we'll see. I don't want to overexert myself.

However, this holiday does, for all intents and purposes, mark the end of the summer. I feel as if this summer sprinted passed all of us like it owed someone money. I am truly looking forward to Fall with the crisp weather, changing colors, and football. But, let's take a moment and remember the Summer b/c once the first snow fall comes, I certainly will miss it.

Here is a song that feels summery to me. Outasight, "Catch Me If You Can."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy a Gander?

Followers